Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3rd Jun 08 - Boss Bday

3rd Jun 08 - a day to mark in my calendar cos is my boss bday :) We treat boss lunchy at Tony Romas. All of us had set lunch and same for me. I had their famous baby ribs & chicken thigh set. Most satisfied was the mushroom soup and was still as nice from last time, yummy yummy. After lunchy, all of us were so full and can go lalala land oledi. Late PM another of my boss went to buy Mango cake and my boss was so surprised. He's very paiseh when we sing bday song for him too, check out the pics n videos.

After work i went to buy learning chart for Melcolm. Bought a 1-20 and A-Z learning chart. Will decorate his room using the chart and hope he will stare at it hehe. Will take pics soon once I finished pinning it to the wall haha..





No comments: