Saturday, July 12, 2008

Melcolm's 1st Birthday Bash - 12th Jul 08

The day had finally arrived to Melcolm's 1st Birthday Bash. Everything went well except we had a very cranky Melcolm on his bday. It was definately very crowded so I guess he was even more cranky compared to other days. However, we had enjoyed ourselves and were super tired. Hope Melcolm and everyone who attended the bash had fun. Lastly, thanks for all the gifts and angbaos from frends & relatives.

Happy Birthday to our darling son Melcolm !! Hope you will rem this day when you grow up by all these pics hehe :) Enjoy.........

*treat bags

*agar agar jelly *bday boy with daddy *we

*dec0

*my SMBC lunch kakis
*me with Amy

*with my cousin and her bf
*with baby Ayden & mummy Meimei *with Ivy & baby Shannon
*Melcolm with grandpa & grandma
*Birthday cake & jelly


*Melcolm gan cheong 1 2 cut cake

*Melcolm with "kai-ma" and her hubby
*Ayden eyeing for Melcolm's milk??*me, babe, dawn & ryan
*me with baby Janice
*see Carene is so active !
*me with Chloe
*Melcolm with my mum *Presents Presents !!

*Oh, i love my presents !
*He definately was very happy !

No comments: