Tuesday, September 9, 2008

JL Sales (Tues - Thurs)

Was on leave on Tuesday so decided to go out with my mum. Happened that JL having sales so I decided to go somerset. Meet my mum at Sengkang around 12+pm, reached somerset abt 1+pm and we head for lunch. Had lunch at"Yikowei" at Centrepoint, ordered doubled boiled barley, mee siam, poh pian and kueh pie tie. Cost me $21 bucks.. ex rite.. luckily food was nice ! Reached JL abt 2+pm and shop till abt 4pm and we walk down to Taka to jalan jalan then go back home.. Reached mums house abt 5+pm and was tired already, mayb too long didnt shop at Orchard :p

Btw, u wouldnt believe it, i went JL consecutively for 3 days to shop, i am really a very "loyal" JL fan hor !Here are all my JL loots for the 3 days !


*all his food !
*all our toiletries
*for hubby

*all these clothes, 3 pieces at $12 only !




No comments: