Monday, March 9, 2009

9th Mar 09 - On Leave

Luckily we're on leave today as the wedding dinner end very late yesterday. We reached home abt 11.30pm. Morning usual routine to drop Melcolm and we had bf at KPT kopitiam. Afternoon meet up with my insurance agent as she say want to settle some beneficiary stuff for policy. Blur me thought is Melcolm's policy beneficiary but is actually my own policy beneficiary haha. My agent also print out a summary of our policy (myself, my mum, melcolm). Maybe I always forget what I am buying, good to have the summary now. I better start to remember them now and don't just sign, pay & forget :( We also discuss about Melcolm's policy as I'm thinking to buy somemore for him on top of what hubby had bought last year. Had more or less decide what we want and once confirm will inform my agent.

No comments: