Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 4 : Sydney 27th Apr 09

Wake up early and went to Paddy's Market again to get my Golden Sultanas. Today we gonna leave Sydney and travel to "Canberra". We check out from hotel and join BIL & SIL. Before we depart to Canberra, we visit the "Sydney Fish Market". It was a very crowded place with lots of tourists especially PRC *argh*. We had lunch there, mostly seafood. Thumbs up for the oysters, I missed them. Frankly speaking I seldom take oysters in SG, but go there is a must to eat if not you will regret ah ! The crab that SIL bought was delicious too, yummy... I miss the fish market seafood !

*bus-stop*
*would love to go back again to the fish market*
*Anzac bridge*
*inside Sydney Fish Market*
*look at all the oysters!*
*all the seafood*
*biggest crab I ever seen*
*drooling*

No comments: