Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

Darling son is a soup person. He loves drinking soup like anyone of us :) I used the magic pot to cook "Lotus Root Peanut with Pork" soup and steam rice today. Indeed, he ate more compared to his porridge. He's also a "rice bin", love eating rice hehehe. Shall stop cooking porridge for the time being and start cooking soup with rice for him during the wkns. Readers of my blog do share with me your soup receipes ok.. give me some ideas hehe.

*lunch consists of rice, soup, hard boiled egg, pork muscle meat*

After lunch, darling son had red dates mooncake for dessert. Hubby simply don't like this mooncake. At 1st he thought it was normal lotus paste mooncake and regret after taking 1 piece. I thought the taste was quite unique so I bought some to try. No need to consider buying this anymore since hubby don't like. Last year, I think I didn't let Melcolm try mooncake so today was his 1st attempt eating mooncake. Am surprised that he love it and request for more cos he's definately not a very adventurous person when it comes to food.

*red date mooncake frm Conrad Centennial*

No comments: