Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 Weeks & 3 Days

Another month had passed and I'm 6mths preggy. Today the clinic was crowded when we reached, there's 6 patients in front of me :( The clinic assistant said to go for our lunch first. It was raining but nothing much at TMC for lunch except Delifrance and the cafe but cafe was closed for private function. We then walked out to the coffeeshop opp TMC for lunchy, no regrets, finally tried the Beef Horfun that many ppl were talking about. Is really nice !


After waiting for like 1hr+, finally my turn. Everything was ok for me and baby and today baby was approximately 870gm. My placenta had moved up which is good too. Dr Wong gave me the dates for csec which is btw 17th to 24th March 10, provided baby don't be like korkor, make mummy waterbag break at wk34 ! Anyway, Dr Wong say no need to inform her the date yet, can let her know next yr as now is still early. Hubby was thinking to chose 17th Mar so same date as Melcolm but we shall discuss closer to date hehe.





No comments: