Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shopping with Melcolm !

Today is the 1st time I brought Melcolm to shop at Orchard alone. Time is running out & I need to get some stuff before I go back to work for 1 day next Wednesday. I had decided to continue to be a "cow" at work therefore next wk will be a 1 day trial for me hehe. Is not easy to bring an active kid to Orchard. I can't shop in peace ! He's always asking me questions and saying he wants to go home cos he's tired. I only managed to shop for abt 2hrs and off we head for home. Maybe will continue our shopping trip 2mr hehe :p These are our purchases today .....

*taking some pics at the lrt station*
*this cheeky boy see me try shoes he wanna try too and "cat walking" around somemore!*
*my purchases :)*
*fridge to go for office use & mel's thomas*

No comments: