Friday, July 16, 2010

Melcolm's 3rd Birthday School Celebration

We celebrated Melcolm's 3rd Birthday 1 day in advance in school. All the kids were rather excited and active ! I can't imagine myself been their teacher, will surely scream & shout at them. However, kids been kids, they are all young & innocent. Melcolm look stone when he saw us in the classroom. Either he was shock for words or cos he's sick *having runny nose*. After the birthday song, his classmate blew off the candles for him. I think he's upset and heard him requesting to light up the candles again. I told him tomorrow there's another cake for him and he did not persist. Tomorrow I must make sure he get to blow the candles haha.

*party pack for his classmates*
*on way to sch*
*celebration*
*with some of his classmates*
*with his teacher*


No comments: