Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pinnacle @ Duxton

We were invited to my ex-colleague house warming + her gal 3rd birthday party at Pinnacle. We took the chance to visit the sky bridge at lvl 50 but didn't have time for the sky bridge at lvl 26. Is quite a good experience and we took some photos up there. View was quite alright and I love seeing the sunset, is nice. Enjoyed ourselves very much on that day and so does the two boys :) Hopefully can visit my colleague to go to the sky bridge again, hee......

Lastly, Happy 3rd Birthday to Sharlene !


*Amy carrying my darling*
*we*
*up at lvl 50*
*sunset*
*ask him to pose for pics*
*my fav. family pic*
*4kg Pine Garden Lychee Martini & Choco. cake*

*birthday gal with her cousin*
*wonder whats Melcolm doing with that gal?*
*she's so sweet*


*both the kids playing & screaming away*


No comments: