Saturday, August 20, 2011

Out Shopping !

During weekdays lunch time, I saw that there were luggage sales at Suntec. Therefore, we are out shopping for my luggage today. I had already aimed for the design & size as I want to save time hehe. I bought a bigger luggage this time as hubby already had a smaller one. At the same time, we purchased another hand carry bag. Quite like the bag and hubby can also use for his short business trip. Both items comes with 3yrs warranty which I thought was good. Both purchases will come in handy for our upcoming family trip in Nov. Can't wait....


*he always slp before reaching the destination, too bored in car huh?*

*lunch using the groupon hahaha... *

*his 1st try on pasta*

*like their pizza, thin crust*

*our shopping loots for the day*

No comments: