Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lok Lok @ JB

It was supposed to be a night of Lok Lok dinner without the kids. In the end, we still brought along our elder ones. However, with the absence of di di, I really enjoy myself *bad mummy*. I get to experience the whole process, choose the food I want, take the sauce, cook the lok lok in hot pot etc etc... fun fun fun... nice nice nice..... only disappointment is NO LALA !!!! I want to eat LALA..... Overall, it only cost RM100 per family for this meal, cheap !

Lastly, thanks to Yvonne's hubby for leading the way there & back. Also thanks to Daphne's hubby for tom pang us there.... looking forward to our next gathering.... i suppose will be in SG liao.....

*the 3 kakis*

*menu of some dishes**lok lok for soup**still remember the super duper spicy chilli, i dare not eat so much today !*


*hot pot*

*little iphone fans*

*bbq lok lok*

*even the kids enjoy*

*hua diao chicken*

*feeling super full at the end*

No comments: