Monday, February 13, 2012

13th Feb 2012 - Advance V-day Dinner

Hubby will not be in Singapore during Valentine's Day. Therefore, we decided to have dinner tonight. Running out of ideas where to go... + due to time constraint *unable to dine out too late as need to fetch the boys home*, really don't know where to makan sometimes. I suddenly remember of some deals I saw online & went to google for more information. Finally decided on a place near hubby work place and happens to turn out that actually we had been there before once but I totally forgot about it !

Though it wasn't any posh or "high-class" restaurant, I love the place as is not crowded and is by the sea. Location doesn't really matters, is the person that you dine with right? Thanks to hubby for the dinner and the strawberry :p


*my gift to hubby*
*v-day menu but we didnt select this*
*peaceful & relax*
*super windy too*
*is getting dark* *we'll be back !*
*no flowers but a strawberry from hubby*

No comments: