Wednesday, June 20, 2012

22nd Jun 2012 - Hives Attack

Needless to say, whenever hubby was away for business trip, he would gave me such "surprises". I am not spare this time too. For the past few days, seen PD twice. Firstly, rush him to PD after I reached home from work. Gobble down my dinner in 10mins, took a cab to PD, not his usual PD though as is close ! He was diagnose to be having heat rash. The story didn't end here ! The rashes got worse after a day. During mid-nite, I nearly wanted to bring him to hospital as his whole back was full of big pink patches !! Never seen all these patches before, panic and felt helpless. Since he's ultra tired, I foresee even if we go to the hospital, he will not cooperate. Therefore, I decided to just let him continue his sleep. The next day, I went to his usual PD first thing in the morning. PD gave him a jab immediately as his condition wasn't too good. He was diagnose to be having HIVES !!! Hope the patches will be gone soon. Is really terrible !!!

 *it starts from his neck and slowly to his whole body*

 *worse the next day*

 *luckily he was still active and playing*

 *rash, hives, measles?? really no idea what they are at first !*
 *his face was not spare either, full of patches*

 *these really look terrible, pinkish big patches all spread across his body*




No comments: