Saturday, July 7, 2012

7th Jul 2012 - Saturday

Hubby, my mum and myself went to Sata for health screening this morning. I saw that there was this National Day promotion package therefore decide to do a check. I will say this is my 1st detailed health screening. GP actually encourage health screening once you hit a certain age. Results will be out 2 weeks later *fingers cross*. My mum blood pressure was quite high. Luckily I brought her to the health screening as her last check was 2 years ago ! Now she need to watch her diet. Hope her blood pressure will drop after that and no medication was required.

At night, we brought the boys for train ride to order Melcolm's 5th birthday cake for his school celebration. This year, he did not choose any theme. He asked me to choose for him instead. Easy task for me then :) I decided on a Cars cake for him with chocolate sponge. Chocolate sponge cakes can never go wrong with kids. Hope he likes the cake.
 *taking pics while waiting for train*



 *asking daddy to buy their fav. train !*


No comments: