Saturday, August 4, 2012

4th Aug 2012 - NDP Fireworks Preview

Every year, during this month, I would be thinking where can we watch the fireworks of NDP without getting hold of the tickets and squeezing with the crowd. We need not have a full spectacular view, but more for the kids to experience and see the fireworks. Just as I am still thinking, my ex colleague asked me to go over her place. She's staying at Duxton btw hehehe :)

I still remember a few years back, Melcolm was afraid of fireworks. Didi wasn't out yet during that period. Times have changed. Now, not a single fear, he was watching the fireworks in joy and asking for more. Didi wasn't scared too. Probably we were not at the actual performance area and the sound effect wasn't that loud to scare the kids off. Thanks to Amy for the dinner, not forgetting the fireworks :)

 *some pics before fireworks*






 *hw nice if those office towers can disappear temporary*















No comments: