Saturday, September 22, 2012

22nd Sep 2012 - My new Phone !

iPhone 5 is finally out !! Why I say so? My iPhone 4 was spoilt for months and I had endured not to change to 4S earlier as I know iPhone 5 will be out in last quarter of the year. As I have a 2nd line, I divert my calls to a "dummy" phone and practically only use my iPhone 4 for surfing, watsapp etc as the phone mic was spoilt.

Today is the 2nd day of the iPhone 5 launch and I had already saw many feedbacks on the long waiting time to just get a phone from facebook even though there is so call a "priority email" thing from M1. I decided to drop by the nearest M1 shop to get a queue number and proceed home to wait. Upon reaching, the queue to get a queue number is very long :( Hubby decided to bring the kids home while I wait alone there. Drama was my company throughout the long wait to get just a queue number. I am in the queue for est. 2hrs !! After getting the queue number, part 2 awaits me zzzzz.... was told by the staff to come back 2-3hrs later to recontract & get my phone. For those without "priority email", the wait will be longer ! Went back home after getting our honey glazed chicken for dinner at Cold Storage :)

At home, am thinking should I really go down 2-3hrs later to wait. In the end, I decided to go back and wait 4hrs later ! Kids zzz and off I go. Reached the shop and I was the next in queue, lucky me !!! There were still lots of people waiting outside the shop when I left at around 9+pm. Get coffee and proceed home as it will be a long night of restoring data to my "new toy".

Welcome my new iPhone 5 & Goodbye iPhone 4........


No comments: