Monday, December 24, 2012

24th Dec 2012 - Christmas Eve Party @ Fairmont Singapore

Khim aka my colleague had invited us to Fairmont Singapore during Christmas eve to countdown & party. I had missed out a few occasions previously to go to the Penthhouse and finally, gonna be there now! We have been chatting in watsapp to plan on the pot luck items. Told the boys 1 week ago about the party & Melcolm was very excited. He even "announce" to mil & fil that he's going party. Can really see the excitement in him.

When we reached the Penthhouse @ level 26 *highest level at Fairmont*, I was like WOW !!! Super big room !! The toilet was equipped with jaccuzzi tub, steam room, walk in wardrobe etc. The toilet is even bigger than my bedroom !!! I'm also wondering in my heart, who will stay at such big & unaffordable room !!  Melcolm keep asking if he can stay overnight zzzz.....

Time passes fast & the boys had already knock out pass midnight. We stayed till around 2+am and left. Reached home around 3am, shower & straight to bed. Can't remember when was the last time that I can party till this late, not to mention with hubby & kids. Enjoyed ourselves and all of us wake up 10+ 11am the next day heeee....

Merry Christmas to all !!!

*@ Fairmont Singapore lobby* 


*reached*


*feasting the whole night*


*view from level 26*





*my fav Nespresso*




































No comments: