Sunday, February 3, 2013

3rd Feb 2013 - Back to SG

All of us wake up late since we slept super "early" after unpacking. Melcolm is the first to wake up at 10am follow by the rest later. Continue to unpack some of the stuff we bought and finally done. Decide to cook a simple dinner since we had been missing home cook food for a week already. Melcolm requested for grill salmon too. Back to work tomorrow for a week and it will be cny already *stress*. Lots of things not done. Busy weekday for the next 5 days. I will be using most of my lunch time to clear the things that needs to be done !! Counting down to another super long weekend.....



*free mini Choya from the Royal Honey Choya i bought*

*this year CNY Day 1 traditional wear from HK*

*I like this pic, both look so loving*




*new sauce added to my kitchen*

*my fav. wife biscuit from HK*

No comments: