Sunday, July 21, 2013

21st Jul 2013 - Happy Day

Start off today by bringing Melson for a dip in the pool after Melcolm's swimming lesson. Weather was so hot today. Back home for lunch, boil barley water and off to AMK Pine Garden. Bought cakes and bread then to my cousin place to collect my capsules he bought for me from Munich. Total savings at least $50 or more for 100 capsules :) I'm happy that my "stocks" are replenished once again hehe ;) Reached home about 6pm and start to cook dinner. After dinner, call in to RWS and book our staycation. Yes, room is still available and we'll be going... something to look forward to next few months.. can't even remember when was my last staycation in SG hehe..... in a happy mood now although Monday blues in the next few hours :)


















No comments: