Saturday, May 17, 2014

17th May 2014 - Collecting free gifts

I think this is my 1st time to Central haaa and will be collecting my camera free gifts which consists of luggage, spare battery and auto lens cap for camera. Spare battery is out of stock so I asked them to mail to me instead since we seldom come this area. After collection, we went Clarke Quay to walk around. It has change so much and pretty crowded too. We went Liang Court for dinner follow by stocking up snacks at Meidi-ya :) Dinner at Tampopo was good and we'll definitely revisit again, probably Takashimaya branch. Home sweet home after Meidi-ya and all of us will be sleeping in the same room tonight. Hubby had moved the queen bed to our room for the boys to zz.

*free cabin size luggage*





*Melson's cheeky pattern again*





*our fast growing up boy*









No comments: