Saturday, September 13, 2014

13th Sep 2014 - Disney's Planes Fire & Rescue

Family movie time today. Melson is still scare upon entering the cinema and walking through the passage way full of movie posters. Don't ask me why he is scare, I really don't know? Could it be we scared him too much last time while making fun of him haha. He will cling onto his daddy whenever we walk pass cinema movie posters area and said he don't want to go cinema. Anyway, he is still ok while watching the show. The snacks (popcorn, chips, milk tea) does help abit I suppose. After the show, we had dinner at Ichiban Sushi. I am loving their cha soba more and more.


*home cook oatmeal chicken porridge before our show*





*always their fav.*

*always our fav.*



*my dinner, big portion and reasonable price*

No comments: