Friday, October 10, 2014

10th Oct 2014 - Annual Checkup

I went for my once a year check up at ACJ today. While waiting for my turn, spotted my property agent wifey photo and she is under Dr Wong too, such a small world ! Left the clinic 1.5hrs later, the usual long wait, reminds me of our regular appointment that we need to wait last time. Took the feeder bus to Novena and shop around. Bought 2 bottoms for Melcolm, 1 bottom and 1 tee for hubby as Jeep on sale and super cheap :) I also bought 3 dresses for myself @ $39.90 each, super happy as seldom bought dresses so cheap nowadays !! Next to AMK for lunch and collect my medical report. Report was good but white blood cells abit low, not sure is it due to me having sorethroat during blood test. I will have to consult doc to check. Home sweet home at 4pm, tired !











No comments: