Saturday, January 3, 2015

3rd Jan 2015 - Chicken Rice & Ba Kut Teh

Looking at the heading of this post, is all about food haha. Today is my 1st attempt cooking chicken rice and all was good except rice abit too soft. Next time I will add lesser water. I got the receipe from Singapore Home Cooks in fb. It is a nice group and I will try out some receipes if is easy and hassle free. Melcolm had 2 servings, he really love chicken rice.

At night we went to Punggol end but no parking so u-turn back to Jalan Kayu to find food for dinner. Decided on ba ku teh and is our 1st time there. Food is nice and reasonable price I will say. We will be back again as some of the dishes we wanted to order actually sold out. Take away my soya drink and beancurd for supper *full full*.









*this is both boys fav.*







No comments: