Saturday, April 4, 2015

4th Apr 2015 - Finally a bigger screen

It had been more than 6 months since our mobile contract expire. Hubby had been asking when to re-contract as his current phone battery is not lasting anymore. My durable IP5 still working perfectly fine just that 32GB not enough for me to use haaa. Since is a long weekend, we finally made our way to re-contract. Both of us got a bigger screen phone now. Hubby Note4 Edge and me 6+. My boys were the happiest as I'll be passing down my IP5 to "entertain" them hahaha. Hope they treat my IP5 with care as I am still loving it ! Need to get use to the big screen now !

*I love pink :p*
 
On a separate note, is PTC today. Nothing unusual from both the mother tongue and form teacher :) Am glad to hear from both of them that Melcolm is a good boy. Most important, no enrichment classes needed for him too. Both teachers encouraged him to read more. Form teacher comment that he love to draw and tell us to consider sending him to art lesson. She said that Melcolm still have the capacity to learn more things and tell us to introduce Science. Don't wish to stress him too much and hope he still continue to work hard and love school.
 



No comments: