Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friday to Sunday without hubby :(

Friday after work went Compasspt walk walk b4 going home as wanted to buy shoes. In the end, bought 2 pairs, 1 at Metro and 1 @ Charles & Keith, hope my new shoes wont bite me ;) Hubby wont b coming back tis wkn le, so sians.. luckily hav Melcolm and my mum to accompany me lol.

Saturday the part time maid came, wanted her to clean up the house b4 hubby return hee and I also went marketing alone in the morning. As usual, bought cod-fish & chicken drumstick for Melcolm. No program today so just stay home and play with Melcolm and to finish up some of my stuff. Nite time after dinner bring Melcolm to Compasspt walk walk, didnt buy anything and jus coffee from starbucks cos craving for it.


*Melcolm love to "keow kar" on his stroller nowadays!


Sunday PM drove my mum and Melcolm back home cos is the 15th of the lunar mth and mum needs to pray. I had not drove for at least 3-4mths and luckily all went well except took awhile to park keke ;) Hang some soft toys inside the car for Melcolm and hope hubby don b shock wen he see his car after he returns 2mr keke. Oh ya, today I tried the new "Dura" bib, thumbs up, easy to use and clean. However, Melcolm seems more interested in his new bib than his food lol, curious boy ! He will touch and scratch his bib, if food drop onto the bib, he will quickly go touch the food, faintz ! He has got veri veri "busy" fingers. That's all for the wkns and hubby back 2mr le, yeah :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b32c75E4dRo




Playtime before he slps



No comments: