Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Janice :)

This morn Melcolm gave me a surprise, he started calling "ma ma ma ma", finally call me after so many "pa pa pa pa". Prepared his porridge and our soup for dinner tonight as later gona attend Janice 1st bday party. Time flies, last yr is all baby shower and tis yr all baby 1st year party haha.


Reached there abt 1+pm and stay there until 4+pm. Janice had grew taller and oso more chubby frm I last met her 4mths ago. Melcolm was cranky there as don 1 other ppl carry him, my back super pain sia.. carry n entertain him, not much pics taken there too.


After tat we head to Punggol Marina bringing Melcolm for a swim. It was our 1st visit there and was not too bad. Melcolm knew that he gona swim cos he gets excited wen I remove his clothes and change to his swimming diapers. I brought him to the side of the pool to stand there and he was so happy and started jumping keke, will bring him swimming more often. After swim we went Punggol Jetty c c, changed quite abit from we last went there, saw alot of ppl picnic and fishing there.. reached hm oledi abt 6+pm, shack out...


*Melcolm with Lynn, my sec sch frend




*mummy, see, told u I could drive :p



*mummy, my car cant move leh, help me sobs....




*finger sucking again
*Melcolm seems to like tis mini waterfall




*lazy boy hiding his hands underneth


*i can stand

My precious video, 1st "mamama" from Melcolm
























No comments: