Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Go Bambini Again !

Today we brought Melcolm to GGB again. This time round, Ayden and family join in too. Melcolm enjoy his 2nd trip to GGB more. When we reached and he saw the pool of colourful balls, he was very excited and eager to go down. He enjoy the slides there too. Told hubby will bring him back again when we have time since he can enjoy himself there.

After GGB we went to Kovan HK cafe for dinner. Melcolm was still so full of energy. Maybe he really have me & hubby genes, nite bird, late sleeper haha. Reached home around 10pm and he concast after shower n milk.

*Ayden, where u going, wait for me leh :p


*wat's this big big ting, very heavy leh !

*see my mummy like to pose with me now :p

*i didnt know that slides can be so fun !

*Ayden feeling bored?







*Is this a new game?









*Ayden : Melcolm, y u take my wet tissue?


*Melcolm : U drinking I scared u drop it mah :p

*hahaha wats on my hand? Make a guess !

*Ayden & family





No comments: