Friday, August 15, 2008

Loots from CK Tangs Bazaar Sales - 14th to 15th Aug 08

Went to CK Tangs Bazaar Sales at Suntec on thur n fri. All thks to my colleague who inform me of this sales - $$ spending time :(

Thur went there and bought all Melcolm's stuff. Managed to grab a Thomas The Train set for him at only $15! It was realli dirt cheap and u see lots of mummies there snatching ! Hubby had assemble the train set but he dono how to play yet and he more into dismantled the set haha. Bought a mickey set and pureen wipes too as all on sales.

Fri was worse, went there during lunch time, not enuf time. After work, mi and my colleagues meet and go again. My colleague stop me from buying more tings for Melcolm ! Am glad that i finally bought something for myself and hubby. As usual, bought perfume for hubby as 50% off and some face products. Gota start taking care of my face cos i don 1 2 b a yellow face woman hahaha. A few of my colleagues are using tis brand - Avene so I decided to giv it a try. Bought myself gel cleanser and moisturiser and concealer. Quite worth it as the price is cheaper and oso the free gift was great with more than $60 purchased :) Total spending?? I shall say is less than $200 in total. Satisfied shopping spree wk kekeke :)




No comments: