Sunday, January 25, 2009

CNY Eve Reunion Dinner

Morning the part time maid came. Last round of cleaning b4 the arrival of cny. After she left we get ready to go in-laws place to have reunion lunch. Since SIL is back this year, we'll be having steamboat. MIL prepare alot of food and we ate until very full, lao yu-sheng too. Thanks SIL for the loots from Australia for all of us and helping me to buy the YSL powder from DFS. Around 7+pm we went back home to rest and let Melcolm nap. 2nd round of steamboat cum bbq dinner start around 9+pm at my mum's place. By the time we finished, is already Day 1 of CNY and Melcolm already knock out at my mum's place. Reached home around 12+am, super tired !

*trying to lure him with biscuits*
*loots from Australia*

*hubby's shirt and my polo tee*
*all Melcolm's clothes*

*something different, steamboat cum bbq*
*got these from Melcolm's god-ma, thks :) she passed me 1 whole bag of bb girl clothes and asked me keep for my #2 in future jus in case is a girl*

No comments: