Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday !

Woohoo, is finally Friday. What a busy week I have. For the whole of this week, I had been practically buying n buying everyday be it lunch time or after work. Basically buying cny goodies, food for reunion dinner, hubby's clothes, my shoes and sandles, household stuff etc etc. I myself was wondering, kaoz, really so many things to buy ah. Luckily I'll be having a long break, not working for the whole of next week, so happy. Special Thanks to hubby cos he's on leave already and helping with cleaning up at home today, 辛苦你了 :) SIL coming back 2mr, will be going airport to fetch her and look forward to going Sentosa Flowers too. Hope the weather cooperates :) Counting down to cny....... Some pics of sick boy taken last few days, hope he recover in time to enjoy cny with us...



No comments: