Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy 3yrs Anniversary !

Today is a memorable day, not because of Children's Day, but 3 years ago, we had our customary wedding.

Happy 3yrs Anniversary to Hubby !

Hubby dated me for a simple dinner today :p venue - not sure hahaha. The night before, the backup plan was Cafe Cartel at J8. Today around 5+pm, got an sms from hubby, he said he will come and fetch me *so happy*. During the car ride, we were still thinking where to eat. In the end, we decided to go Jalan Kayu as is near my mum's place so we won't be hm too late and I also remember there's a few cafe/restaurants there. Reached there abt 6+pm, not much choices so we go for Mad Jack Cafe as lots of variety and reasonable price too. When I got the menu, then I know is Aussie style cafe hehe.. Enjoyed our 2hrs dinner there before fetching Melcolm home :) Thanks hubby !
*all my fav. cakes*
*our healthy juices - Complexion Enhancer for me and Brain Stimulator for hubby*
*starter - abit oily*
*my main course - simple black pepper chicken chop*
*hubby's bake rice, nice*
*Tirumadsu, hehe*
*a complete meal cannot be lack of dessert which is my happy food*
*not the nicest Tirumisu i ever eaten*
*took some pics with hubby*
*Goodbye, we'll be back to try out the rest of the dishes :p*

No comments: