Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Arrival of Baby Melson !

Today is the big day - 23rd March 2010 !

Wake up as early as 6+am and hubby went to tabao breakfast for me cos I'm nil by mouth starting 7am. Was not hungry but super thirsty, only thing to do is endure for the next 12hrs ! Did not slp since 6+am, surf net, wait for Melcolm to wake up and send him to IL's place and get ready some other stuff.

I admit to TMC on 11am. After that is just waiting for time to come to be push to the OT for my scheduled csection at 1pm. I'm really nervous although this is the 2nd time. People always say, the more you know, the more you're afraid of which is quite true on me cos I already knew the procedures of csection. However, on another thought, having to see our dear "Melson" in the next few hours really brush off all my fears. I can't wait to see whether he looks like Melcolm or not hehe.

Here you go, the csection pics and videos ! Requested hubby to take pics of the placenta cos we didn't do it the 1st round haha.. I want to know how it looks like and hubby took lots of pics of it, faintz... some ppl may find it disgusting so pls don scroll down or skip ok :p I got a bigger cut this time cos Dr Wong never expect Melson to be so heavy, his estimated weight was around 3kg but he came out to be 3.46kg. We were surprised !


All about Melson Chia Yuzhe ~ 谢宇哲
Birth Date - 23rd March 2010
Birth Time - 1326hrs
Weight - 3460grams
Length - 50cm
Head Circumference - 34cm


For those buying 4D's, good luck ! hehehe

*my 4d3n "chalet"*
*the placenta*





No comments: