Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday - More Leapfrog DVDs

Was very tired today, only took 1 pic of Melcolm when we left the house for Mac bf. I think this will be my last Mac bf before I pop hehe. Recently I had been eating lots of food that I knew I can't eat during confinement eg, laksa, nasi lemak etc etc. Not to mention, I had been drinking lots of icy water too due to the hot weather. Feel so shiok after drinking even if is just plain ice water ! About late afternoon went to collect the Leapfrog DVD I ordered for Melcolm. I had waited for this DVD for like 1mth+, finally got it today. Melcolm love to watch the previous Leapfrog Sing Along Read Along DVD I bought. I hope he will enjoy these 3 titles too. Tomorrow will be Leapfrog DVD day, let him watch until he sian haha :p

No comments: