Friday, November 16, 2012

16th Nov 2012 - Popular Expo Sales

Hubby on reservist today and I decided to take 1/2 day leave to go to Popular Expo Sales before meeting him for movie. Reached Expo around 2pm, it was rather crowded *already expected as my colleague had watsapp me since she's there*. I started at the assessment book section follow by the rest. Saw alot of KS parents buying 1 whole "trolley" of assessment books for their child !!! I wonder.... their child have time to finish all??? After browsing through, see until I blur... I just grab 1 book each (English, Maths & Chinese). Walk around the whole place and the last stop was the storybook section. 1 word to describe - MESSY !!! Books were lying down on the floor and is like everywhere. I had a hard time looking for storybooks !!! This time round, can't find the Peter & Jane series of books also. Had promised Melcolm to get it but can't find here. Guess I need to get it at the bookshop already zzzz.... Hopefully the next Popular fair is back to Suntec as I feel that the previous Suntec sales were much more neater & organised. After a few rounds of searching, proceed on to cashier and off I go to meet hubby for SKYFALL !!!


No comments: