Friday, November 9, 2012

9th Nov 2012 - Expo Sales !

I've waited so long for the CROCS expo sales. Finally is here !!! No more Crocs at home for my boys already. Time to get a few pairs to keep. I went after work on a Friday thinking that it shouldn't be that crowded and similar to the timing I had went for the past Crocs sales 1-2yrs ago. This time round, I'm totally wrong :( It was so crowded that I had to queue 1hr to make payment. Tired me !!! Really exhausted !!! But the price was definitely worth it I will say.

*the 4 pairs above only cost me $60 !*

*for my colleague aka neighbour*

As I was walking to Crocs sales, saw that there is Wintertime sales and close at 10pm. Therefore, after Crocs sales *already super tired*, I went to Wintertime sales to take a look. Most of the items are having a discount of 22% off. Managed to buy these items for the boys for our upcoming trip *happy happy* :)


After whole night of "shopping" at Expo, I surrender and took taxi home with sponsership from my colleague aka neighbour. What a night but am super happy with my loots !!! 

No comments: