Sunday, August 18, 2013

18th Aug 2013 - Sunday

Woke up the last today, close to 9am and 1st thing I did is to check whether my yogurt had set already. It was a success :) Off the machine and quickly transfer them to the fridge. Kids will have home made yogurt to eat later. Always have a great feeling when we cook or prepare something for our love ones :) Melson is still having low grade fever so boil barley water for him to drink. Hope his cough and runny nose don't get worse too. Prepare kids lunch and our dinner. FIL will be joining us for dinner today. He brought the kids to the playground in the evening and needless to say, they were super happy and no one disturb me while I'm cooking :) Passed 2 glass jar of yogurt for fil to bring home. Hope mil likes them :) Melcolm is a great fan of my yogurt now.... feeling so happy when he asked for 2nd and even 3rd helping....

*finally managed to get 1 in ntuc after so many months!*

*my home made yogurt had set :)*


*dessert for the boys, added honey and strawberries*

*he looks meaty in this pic haha*

*finished 2 servings and asking for a 3rd serving been rejected by me*

*he really loves yogurt*





No comments: