Saturday, August 24, 2013

23rd & 24th Aug 2013 - Stomach Flu :(

For no reason, I suddenly have stomach flu yesterday afternoon. It started with LS and also feeling nausea :( Left office during lunch time to see doctor. After I reached home, fever came and also received call from Melcolm's teacher informing that he vomitted in class and do we want to bring him home. FIL fetch Melcolm home while I rest at home. I felt so uncomfortable the whole of yesterday night, no dinner and finally vomitted my lunch after mid-night. Finally I can sleep better after that. Luckily Melcolm feels ok too after 1x vomit in class. Stay at home to rest on Saturday as I'm still not feeling really well *boring*.....




*kitchen close today as mummy sick so we went nearby for dinner*


*soft diet for me next few days, boring*

*is he hungry or he really enjoy outside food haha*





No comments: