Sunday, October 13, 2013

13th Oct 2013 - Sunday

Melcolm got his belated children's day present from his swimming coach. It is calender again for 2014. A really practical and useful gift I feel. Thanks for the nice gesture. During lunch time, my colleague gave us 10 sticks of home made satays ! Surprisingly, it is very nice even without the satay sauce. She told me is her family receipe. I'm gona miss her food after moving. I try to pass her yogurt each time I made too as her son likes :)

Today I finally manage to squeeze some time to pack some stuff for my cousin. Time to slowly clear our unwanted stuff also haha. Am glad that my cousin is not picky and will recycle most of the things we give if not really wasted. I will need to find more time to pack for him at the same time start packing for our move. Dropped the kids with FIL for awhile and also packed the fried rice for him. Meet up with agent and ID for inventory check. After the visit, we change some designs and confirm which are the fixture we want to retain and remove. ID will amend the quote then we will proceed to offically engage them. More bz weekends coming soon......
*where is Melcolm?*


*mountains of ingredients for fried rice*

*clear stock*





*I really can keep, this also have :p*

No comments: