Wednesday, October 16, 2013

16th Oct 2013 - Shocked !

Received a piece of shocking news from "someone" that she is critically ill today. I am really dumb by words when I received the whatsapp message. Life is really short and I hope she can win this battle. My impression of her - a strong and determined woman. Really really hope that she can pass this difficult stage and recover soon. I feel for her and her family. Somehow it affected our mood cos is very sudden. Should we go and visit her?? I don't know where is she staying actually. Is she comfortable to see people now?? Haiz, I dare not ask her too much as I'm worried I ask the wrong things and make her feel sad. She is very optimistic now and ready to fight the battle. May she had the power to stay on. We want to see the old her back..........

No comments: