Wednesday, December 4, 2013

4th Dec 2013 - Happy Birthday to me !!

Another year older and no big celebration of cos. In fact, 1st time I work during my bday but for 1/2 day only la :p Meet hubby at Centerpoint after work, had lunch, went Robinsons *member private sales*, didn't buy anything as too crowded and not enough time. Next we proceed off to Paragon Adeva for our couple massage and scrub :) Overall, still prefers Festive Hotel spa. After that went to the newly open Robinsons and get some stuff for our 2nd nest. Hubby wanted to go Pine Garden to get me a cake but is too late already so he bought the cake from Taka instead then off we went to fetch the boys. When I go and fetch Melcolm, he suddenly ask me what are we going to do at home later. I think he is expecting to eat cake hahaha... what a funny question. Reached home and cut the cake with my 3 beloved M. Thanks hubby :)


*my main and not bad*



*hubby's main*

*super not nice... lotus root still better in soup*

*not nice also*



*a not so well maintained couple room*

*ginger tea and not my cup of tea ! had 2 bowls of white fungus, nice*

*xmas light up, love the color theme for this year*



*see the way they hold my hand when I make a wish, so funny !*

*the "lightbulb" again dont allow me & hubby to take couple photos*

No comments: