Tuesday, February 4, 2014

4th Feb 2014 - My "off" day

Wake up at 7am today. 1st I went to prepare simple breakfast for Melcolm then I wake him up follow by hubby. Started my laundry after hubby and the boys left while I gone back to bed to zz till 10am. Drag myself up, hang clothes, did some stuff and off to Compasspoint. Super long q at all banks. Today is 立春. I had my lunch, then queue for 1hr to deposit $ for the 4 of us. After that, walk around CP, get bread for tmr breakfast, went Popular to get the stuff I want and lastly to Metro to see any perfume to get for hubby. Zoom home around 4pm. Reached home and did some housework while waiting for hubby to be back. I'm so don't feel like going back to work tomorrow !!!!

*can you spot the human queue?*

*results of shopping alone*


*for hubby*

No comments: