Sunday, February 9, 2014

9th Feb 2014 - Capsules finally arrived !

1st time ordering online via Nespresso website and maybe the last time !

I'm supposed to receive this yesterday but they were 1 day late. Not even they did not deliver on time, they didn't even call me yesterday that they are not delivering. They only call and inform they will be late and after that MIA. As I'm busy with guest yesterday, I only manage to contact them to check around 8+pm. By that timing, they cant do much so I waited till today. Once again in the morning, I waited but nobody call. Called them around 11am and the staff who answer said he's just about to call me !!! He told me delivery postpone to today same timing. Oh well, as if they know I will be home ! Requested to speak to their manager tomorrow and I wonder will he/she call. Am going to listen to what they have to say !!! A bad bad experience !!!



No comments: