Friday, August 8, 2014

8th Aug 2014 - Rosyth School Lower Primary Sports Day

I woke up at 5.30am today as Melcolm need to reach school at 7.30am, even earlier compared to days that I need to work ! We were on time and saw most of his classmates when we arrived at the hall. I then proceed to the school field while waiting for them there. It is the first time that I am attending their sports day. They arrived in their houses and started the relay games till around 10am. Good weather as is windy and not sunny at all. Melcolm was very happy that his house came in 1st this year. He even request to call his grandpa and grandma to inform them zzzz.... We left Rosyth School slightly after 10am, took a bus to Nexx, walk around and fetch Melson after his class at 12.30pm. Lunch at Food Republic with them, walked around and off we went home to rest while waiting for dinner at CP, meeting hubby there after his work. My tiring day with 2 boys !!!
























 

No comments: