Saturday, August 9, 2014

9th Aug 2014 - Happy 49th Birthday Singapore !

Happy 49th Birthday Singapore !!!

My morning starts with a message from my cousin & wifey that they are going to get "The Bakery Chef" slice cakes. Yippie !!! They are helping me to buy the rainbow cake and I order red velvet and a slice of carrot cake at the same time. They even deliver the cake to me !! Big thanks to them as I've been wanting to try the rainbow cake. I will be bringing the cake to share with my good friend tonight :)

Left the house around 4pm, packet the bbq wings at Hougang Mall and off we went to Duxton for our National Day playdates. We were enjoying ourselves at level 50 rooftop with the scenery, helicopters, fighter planes and last but not least the fireworks that were been blocked. Kids were running and playing around. We had our dinner after the fireworks and Amy cooked a huge feast. She bought 4 big crabs, average 1kg each, cooked in 3 different style (Herbal, Curry, Butter Garlic). CRAB PARTY !!! I ate the crab until very shiok with 1st class service from my hubby to de-shell the crab for me :) After dinner we ate the beautiful cakes. All of us like the carrot cake. Amy don't like the rainbow cake but I feel the taste was rather unique as there's a different taste for the different layers. Big efforts required to bake a rainbow cake. The red velvet was abit sinful to me but luckily kids love it since they like to eat cheese and cream haha. Chit chatted for awhile and we left close to 12 mid-night zzzz. All of us were so tired but I believe we all had fun today :) Great meet up and thanks for dinner !!!






































No comments: