Wednesday, February 3, 2010

32 Weeks

Just after 1wk, is checkup day again. Today dr wong check and said that head down still same position, didn't go further down, heng ! She also extended my hosp leave for 2 more wks till I'm over wk34. Baby weighs 1.95kg at wk32, still too light to come out now. She mentioned the position of bb head was more for a wk36 mummy. Everything seems fine and just need to monitor. Discussed abt VBAC and will only decide the mode of delivery on that day itself as gynae mention no pt to try VBAC if I'm only like 1-2cm dilated. She'll go ahead with csec as she's afraid too much contractions will cause problem to my old csec wound. I'm fine with any methods so long both bb and mummy are safe :) Also got the admission letter on standby from dr wong, just in case baby wants to be out early again. Now must continue to pack my hosp bag cos is like 1/2 done. Is getting nearer and nearer...............



No comments: