Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 34 Checkup

2 weeks had passed and am glad that baby is still staying inside my womb happily and let me enjoy the last few days of CNY :) Am really munching on all the CNY goodies everywhere that I put on 2kg in 2wks, faintz. At Week 34, baby is approximately 2.3kg. He will be around the same size as kor kor. His head had went down further again but I'm not dilated yet. Hope he can stay in there for another 2 more weeks so that mummy can escape from those extra jabs. Still remember my waterbag leak at wk34 for Melcolm so I will definately keep a look out this week haha... We had also met up with the coordinator at Singapore Cord Blood Bank for around an hour. We will be donating baby's stem cord this time round if it manages to pass all tests.


No comments: