Sunday, April 21, 2013

21st Apr 2013 - Sunday

Since Melcolm is still recovering from his cough & block nose, he "pong ten" for his swimming class today and we brought them to Mac breakfast :) Why Mac?? All due to the happy meal toy aka "Hot Wheels" !! This is the 2nd week already and 2 more weeks to go to complete the collection zzzzz.... I think after that I will be so sick of Mac ! The boys are happy with their new toy :)









*they play their new toy on the spot !*

After Mac, reach home and I prepare simple dinner - Fried Rice. I finish my cooking at around 1+pm, early isn't it :p cos we are going out later and I want to watch Star Awards Part 1 at 7pm later. At least I don't have to rush later :)

 Mid afternoon we went to hubby's friend baby shower. It was very crowded so no pics taken there. After we left, we took some pics nearby and head back home. I had "booked" the TV from 7pm to 10pm hehehe ;p





No comments: