Sunday, April 28, 2013

28th Apr 2013 - Sunday

Woke up to a cloudy Sunday morning. While hubby was preparing himself to bring Melcolm for his usual swimming lesson every Sunday, I received an sms from Melcolm's coach that his lesson will be cancel due to bad weather and pool was closed till 10.30am. Luckily hubby have not left the house if not it would be a wasted trip. I guess the happiest person is Melcolm. It started to rain shortly. Begin to prepare lunch cum dinner (fry beehoon) in the morning as I will be glue to the TV from 5.30pm onwards :) In the afternoon, went to do some marketing at NTUC and also to Mac to get Happy Meal for the kids. Next week will be the last week of collection *finally*. Reach home and watched Star Awards Part 2 till 11pm then bath and continue my drama till close to 1am ! Catching up on channel 8 old drama (Unriddle 2) that I had missed out last time. Nice & exciting show :)

*our lunch & dinner*

No comments: