Sunday, April 7, 2013

7th Apr 2013 - Melson @ Sengkang Swimming Complex

It was a usual Sunday whereby Melcolm went for his swimming lesson in the morning. Melson had potty in the morning so I suddenly have the urge to bring him play water at the swimming pool. Hubby & Melcolm had left though. Not wanting to waste anymore time, I faster grab what is needed, we both changed and dashed out for a train ride to the swimming complex. Melson was very happy throughout the whole journey. Soon, we reached and I could feel slight drizzle. Please don't rain !! Told Melson to walk faster in case it really rains, he started to run !! I went to look for hubby & Melcolm. Melcolm swam and showed me how far he can go :) I brought Melson to the waterplay pool and he started to explore by the side of the pool. Timid boy actually tell me he wants to go home zzzzz.... Melcolm finished his class and he joined us. Melson started playing and walking around with him. Both played for about an hour and is time to go home for lunch :) Will be bringing Melson again more often after we saw how he enjoyed so much........

 



*little innocent look*









*love this pic, brightens up my day :)*









No comments: